You could call this a "convergence" product. A few years back we pioneered the first Omloop thermal short, inspired by pro riders cutting off their knee warmers to just the bend of the knee at the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad on a brisk sunny morning. We set about making a bibshort cut right to the bend of the knee and realized that we could make it without a gripper elastic and that the extra 10 centimeters of fabric adds a lot of warmth. Those first Omloop shorts were made for cool, dry conditions, like the race that inspired them, using our Thermoflex fabric.
Fast-forward to 2020 and the new third generation of our Nano Flex fabric is as soft, stretchy, breathable, and warm as our Thermoflex fabric, so now we can make this short ideal for cool and dry conditions, but it's also excellent on wet days.
It's still a pro tool: this short is identical to the model supplied to Team Ineos.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric is water repellent, stretchy and warm thanks to the luxuriously soft brushed inside
- Reduced seams for comfort and to prevent water from coming in during wet rides
- Knee-length cut for extra warmth that doesn't require a gripper elastic
- Mesh bibs don't add warmth to the upper body so you can dress for the conditions
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad for long hours in the saddle
|Black / Small||08050949225462||L20521010-2|
|Black / Medium||08050949225479||L20521010-3|
|Black / Large||08050949225486||L20521010-4|
|Black / X-Large||08050949225493||L20521010-5|
|Black / XX-Large||08050949225509||L20521010-6|
|Black / XXX-Large||08050949225516||L20521010-7|